The wattum.io website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Wattum Inc. (“Wattum”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The Site is offered to the User (“Customer”, “User”, “Miner”, “you”, “your”) conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms” or “Agreement”). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read the Terms carefully and maintain a copy for your reference. Wattum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Site is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Wattum will notify you of any changes in one of the following ways, in our sole discretion: (a) sending an email; or (b) providing notice when you log in to your Account or otherwise use our Services. Notice of any Changes will be considered to have been given to and received by you on the same day after such notice was provided or made available to you. Wattum encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of updates.
- “Account” is your personal access to the Site and Service;
- “Balance” is your Cryptocurrency balance;
“Cryptocurrency”, “Cryptocurrencies” is a reference to the distributed, decentralized peer-to-peer digital currencies:
- “Bitcoin(s)” or “BTC” is a reference to a Cryptocurrency known as Bitcoin;
- “Ethereum(s)” or “ETH” is a reference to a Cryptocurrency known as Ethereum;
- “Altcoin(s)” is a reference to all Cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin, such as Litecoin (“LTC”), SiaCoin ("SC"), Decred ("DCR"), etc.;
- “Fee” is a maintenance fee, that is charged daily from the Balance; and withdrawal fee, that is charged at the moment of withdrawal. Fees are non-refundable;
- “Miner” is an individual who registers on the Site to mine Cryptocurrencies via a “Cloud Machine”.
- “Mining Pool” is an organized association of Cryptocurrencies miners. The members of these associations work together to mine Cryptocurrencies and those Cryptocurrencies are distributed amongst the membership based on the contribution made to the mining by each member;
- “Mining Hardware” is the computer hardware owned by Wattum or its partners that is used to provide the Service and to mine Cryptocurrencies;
- “Hashrate” or “Hash Rate” or “Hash Power” or “Hashpower” is the mining power of the Mining Hardware used to mine Cryptocurrencies. Hashrate is mining algorithm-specific (SHA-256, Scrypt, Ethash, Blake2b, Blake 14r etc);
- “Service” is Wattum’s cloud-hosted mining service, which enables individuals to remotely mine Cryptocurrencies for themselves using our Mining Hardware and the Site;
- “Support” or “Customer Support” or “Helpdesk” is the technical support service of Wattum that is provided via email, available in the Wattum knowledge base/FAQ at http://wattum.io/faq where Customers can find answers to general questions and request assistance by submitting a request;
- “Website” or “Site” is Wattum.io and any apps, software, emails or other websites which are used to provide the Service;
- “Payout” is the periodic deposit to your Balance, dependent on the purchased Service. Wattum may change the periodicity of Payouts at any time, to a maximum of once per 24 hours;
These Terms apply to any mining you undertake by using the Service and Website and they form a legal agreement between you and Wattum on the acceptance of your application for an Account (as set out below).
If there is ever a conflict between these Terms and the instructions, guidance and similar information found on the Website, these Terms will take priority.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO STATE DEFINITIVELY HOW MANY BITCOINS, ETHEREUMS, LITECOINS AND/OR ANY OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY UNITS WILL BE MINED BY ANY MINER AND/OR SPECIFIC CLOUD MACHINE.
By applying to register as a Miner you are confirming that you understand and accept (and are able to understand and accept) these Terms and that you agree that you will be bound by them.
You may only apply to register as a Miner if:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- it is lawful for you to do so; and
- you are not a resident of the USA.
To register you will need to submit some personal information, such as a valid email address for your Website account (“Account”) and create a password.
To be able to withdraw funds you will need to submit additional information in your Account such as first and last name, address, phone number and a wallet address for the Cryptocurrency you are mining.
You must ensure that all information about you that is held by us is true, complete, not misleading and up to date.
Your Username and Password are personal to you and must not be disclosed to any other person.
To make a purchase, you must choose a cryptocurrency you want to mine, amount of Hash Power, and execute and authorize a payment.
Confirmation of your order will be made by email. The Hash Power you purchased will allocate into your account the next business date at 1:00 AM (UTC).
Once the payment is confirmed, Customer is not able to modify Order. To choose another Cryptocurrency to mine, and/or add Hash Power, you need to place another order. However, should Ethereum (“ETH”) switch to proof-of-stake before the end of the term, Wattum will use the leased hardware on a best-efforts basis to mine the next best GPU-based Cryptocurrency offered through Wattum using that hardware.
Funds mined will be transmitted directly to your Cryptocurrency Balance at 1:00 AM (UTC) on a daily basis.
You are able to withdraw your Cryptocurrency Balance at any time if it meets the minimum and maximum requirement unless stated otherwise (subject to change).
The minimum daily withdrawal limit depends on cryptocurrency. Currently, the following withdrawal minimums are present:
- minimal Bitcoin withdrawal is 0.004 BTC;
- minimal Ethereum withdrawal is 0.04 ETH;
- minimal Litecoin withdrawal is 0.2 LTC;
- minimal Decred withdrawal is 0.05 DCR;
- minimal SiaCoin withdrawal is 500 SC;
The minimum withdrawal limit may change.
The maximum daily withdrawal limit is $10,000.00 USD, based on the CoinmarketCap.com (third-party terms may apply) exchange rate. The maximum withdrawal limit may change.
Wattum reserves the right to make retroactive recalculations to Balance(s), Hash Power, including but not limited to, the case of any error occurring in the Service, to correct any mistakes or discrepancies.
All payments will be made in USD (United States Dollar) by default. Payments performed in any other fiat currency must account for the exchange rate of said currency to USD at the moment of payment and any commissions for currency exchange.
A Customer is able to purchase Hash Power using a variety of payment methods:
- In fiat currencies: via a Credit Card Transfer (transfer of fiat funds to Wattum via Stripe.com payment gateway (third-party terms and payment commission may apply); or via PayPal (third-party terms and payment commission may apply);
- In case of any Credit Card purchase, Wattum has the right to place the Customer's Order on Hold for a period of up to 30 days as a security measure of anti-fraud related regulations and policies.
- In Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum): via transfer of BTC or ETH to Wattum`s BTC or ETH wallet, respectively, via the ClickDirectPay payment system (third-party terms and payment commission may apply). The payment amount in Cryptocurrency is dependent on a) order amount in USD b) the USD/BTC and/or USD/ETH exchange rate provided by CoinmarketCap.com at the moment of the purchase;
A Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of payment, including but not limited to destination account, transferable amount and payment details;
Wattum reserves the right to request proof of payment if there are suspicions or facts the payment was not received but the customer received Hash Power. The Customer is obliged to provide proof of payment immediately after receipt of such request.
Credit card purchases may require proof of ownership of the payment method and an identification request.
Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. Wattum reserves the right to issue refunds at Wattum’s sole discretion.
Maintenance fees will be charged daily at the moment of deposit for each Cryptocurrency to your Balance as listed on the Pricing page of the website.
Withdrawal fees will be charged for each withdrawal and are subject to change.
|Withdrawal Cryptocurrency||Withdrawal Fee|
Visiting the Site or sending emails to Wattum constitute electronic communications.
You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications must be in writing.
All emails (or other messages) we send are intended for the addressee only.
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Wattum from our offices within the United States (“USA”).
If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Wattum content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by applicable laws, restrictions, and regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wattum, its officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or Service, any user posting made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights to a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Wattum reserves the right, at its cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which even you will fully cooperate with Wattum in asserting any available defenses.
Wattum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in New York in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
Customer agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Wattum as a result of this Agreement or use of the Website. Wattum’s performance of this Agreement is in derogation of Wattum’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by Wattum with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the valid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provisions that most closely match the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the user and Wattum with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Wattum with respect to the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not under the control of Wattum and Wattum is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Wattum is providing these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wattum of the Linked Site or any of its operators.
Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Site, you acknowledge and consent that Wattum may share such information and data with any third party with whom Wattum has a contractual relationship.
Customers are granted a non-exclusive, not-transferable revocable license to access and use the Site strictly in according with these Terms. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Wattum that you will not use the Site for any purpose that it is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Site.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation therefore and any software used on the Site is the property of Wattum or its suppliers and are protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site.
Wattum content is not for resale.
Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Wattum and the copyright owner.
You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content.
We do not grant any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Wattum or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN.
WATTUM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
WATTUM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHIC CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WATTUM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.